27 September 2012

When the Sky Fell Down

I'm absolutely in love with my new neighbourhood!
Being done with studying for a bit and with not much else to do other than waiting around for SOMEONE to give me a job, I'm looking forward to relaxing, reading, and getting to know a different face of London.
Yesterday, I finished doing up my room (had been on hold while I waited for these adorable wooden clips to arrive):

d3 

d2 

 d4

Today, I went for an 'exploration' walk and found myself in the gorgeous Clissold Park.

d6 

d5 

 d8 

 d7 

 d9 

 d11-horz

Who doesn't love reflections and reflecting?

London
September 2012
Canon EOS 500D

8 comments:

The Keeper of the Keys said...

those clips are adorable! I've wanted them too!!!! Also, lovely room! Lovely house! Lovely neighbourhood. Mehnat ka fal meetha hota hai, etc.. :P

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate a great article or piece of writing. Thanks for the contribution.
Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].

wet diamond said...

I love the clothesline idea, always reminds me of a photography dark room :D you and I are in the same boat now, job-wise :S good luck love! <3

Anonymous said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Anonymous said...

I always like to have a read about such things, my blog is related if you want to have a look round it please feel free. I have added yours to my bookmarks.

wild iris said...

@Anonymous 1: Not sure where I've whined, but your allegations of my seeking attention seem very interesting in the light of the fact that you're too afraid to leave a name.

@Anonymous 2: Glad you stopped by, thank you :) I wish you'd left a name or url!

Anonymous said...

This is very intriguing, You are a quite skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for far more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your internet web site in my social networks!

wild iris said...

Thank you, very flattered :)